Monday, February 25, 2013

week 18!!

Week 18 is here!! I think the baby is growing at lightning speed as my belly is feeling harder and harder & larger and larger by the day. 

We had our 18 week ultrasound and the baby looked great, we didn't even need to stick around for the doctor. At the 16 ultrasound the technician made a guess at the gender (baby was in a bad position) and I was so EXCITED that at this week's ultrasound the technician stated the gender without hesitation, it's crazy how just a couple weeks can make such a difference in the clarity of pictures! We will be having a little surprise gender reveal breakfast (family)/dinner (friends) so I will have to wait till week 19 to announce the outcome. I also had my liver functioning checked this week as at my week 14 appointment it was a little high... the nurse called an hour after my appointment and stated that all looked great this week -- what a great relief! I can not say enough about how much I LOVE my perinatology group (Maternal Fetal Medicine), I have had the most wonderful nurses and doctors. 


This week's purchase was a craving item that I have had a hard time finding at the grocery store (did I say how much I love amazon prime?)... who doesn't love strawberry milk!!

WEEK 18 stats....
Maternity clothes? Yes & I have purchased a few too many additions this week according to Derek Total weight gain: 7lbs
Stretch marks? thank goodness, NO! Sleep: getting better Movement? still flutters Food cravings? asian cuisine, Gardettos, and strawberry milk How big is baby/belly? baby is the size of a sweet potato Belly button, in or out? in Wedding ring, on or off? on Happy or moody? HAPPY!! Best moment of the week? finding out the gender Looking forward to: feeling more intense movements :)


No comments:

Post a Comment