It's week 17 and baby Brusegard is the size of an onion, which was my least favorite vegetable prior to pregnancy... now I can handle it in small doses. It is amazing how many things have changed this early: hair is growing like weeds, odd looking sideburns showing through, food likes/dislikes, and on & off aches and pains in muscles I didn't know I had.
My purchase of the week is a small one, but a cute one:
WEEK 17 stats....
Maternity clothes? Yes & loving them!
Total weight gain: 7lbs, however swelling has gone down since last week
Stretch marks? thank goodness, NO!
Sleep: I'm only getting up a couple times a night for comfort position changes and potty breaks
Movement? still flutters
Food cravings? fruit, soup, and strawberry milk
How big is baby/belly? baby is the size of an onion; tummy is still the size of a watermelon!
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or moody? I have been very happy, although I have experienced a little stress this week
Best moment of the week? hearing the heartbeat consistently on the doppler
Looking forward to: finding out what we are having :)

No comments:
Post a Comment