Thursday, February 7, 2013

16 weeks...

This week is going to be another busy one as I'm off to Chicago for Gamma Phi Beta's Regional Leadership Conference. I am headed in the right direction, morning sickness has been at bay!

This week's project involved making a chalkboard for belly photos. This task was not an easy one! I made two trips to the Goodwill (the 1st frame was too big), stops at multiple craft stores, manual labor, and TONS of patience.

This is the before...


This is the after :)








This week's purchase was much needed; after hours of reading Amazon reviews I decided upon which sleeping aide I'd get.... Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow.  This pillow is very comfy, however it did take a few nights to get used to.


WEEK 16 stats....

Maternity clothes? Yes, I think it's all I have worn since 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 6lbs, however I seem to be retaining water in my tootsies
Stretch marks? thank goodness, NO!
Sleep: I am starting to get in a habit of sleeping on my left side, the new pillow has helped a ton
Movement? Just flutters
Food cravings? smoothies, french fries, and french dressing
How big is baby/belly? baby is the size of an avocado; tummy is the size of a watermelon!
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or moody? I have been very happy, although I get a little sensitive when I see little babies!
Best moment of the week? hearing the heartbeat consistently on the doppler
Looking forward to: feeling some movement

No comments:

Post a Comment