Saturday, March 16, 2013

21 weeks and counting...

This is my birthday week and I can't image a gift I want more than this little bundle of JOY!! I can not wait to meet this little girl, there will be no shortage of LOVE :)

This week was a good one... for my birthday Derek put together the crib (pictures to come in a few weeks), we also picked up some odds and ends like these things for the nursery from Pottery Barn Kids:



WEEK 21 stats....

Maternity clothes? yep!
Total weight gain: 14 lbs
 Stretch marks? two areas
Sleep: getting up to every 3 hrs to reposition and visit the loo
Movement? feeling more this week, was able to feel a couple kicks from the outside of the belly!
Food cravings? cupcakes
How big is baby/belly? baby girl is the size of a papaya; baby B weighs almost a pound!
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or moody? HAPPY!
Best moment of the week? feeling more movements...
Looking forward to: Derek getting to feel the KICKS

No comments:

Post a Comment