Where has the week gone?? I can't believe I'm already posting my 20 week belly photos, it's seems like just yesterday I saw two blazing pink lines :)
This week was very busy one: busy @ work, volunteer position tasks to finish, registry started, and shopping completed! This week there was a bit too much to write for the purchases of the week but overall I got some odds and ends for the nursery (I found a crib sheet and on-sale rug @ Pottery Barn Baby) and some cute outfits from Kohls and Babies R'us (my way of celebrating the fact that I now know Baby B is a GIRL). We also had our 20 week ultrasound here are the highlights:
WEEK 20 stats....
Maternity clothes? the only clothes that really fit now!
Total weight gain: ??? I'll update on week 21 after mt Dr's appt.
Stretch marks? just the ones from last week, but I think as my belly stretches so does the marks!
Sleep: side sleeping is getting a bit troublesome
Movement? still flutters
Food cravings? fruit, soup, and strawberry milk
How big is baby/belly? baby is the size of a banana; baby B weighed in at 12 oz!
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or moody? HAPPY!
Best moment of the week? registering, as it made everything feel a little more REAL
Looking forward to: feeling big KICKS






No comments:
Post a Comment