Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A promotion couldn't come at a better time: 25 weeks

This has been a very busy week at home and at work!

I found out that I received the promotion at work (Dept. of Homeland Security - CBP) that I applied for. This will be a big change from my current daily duties as I will no longer be on the same team, but I am very excited to start down a new journey. I will be switching from a Mission Support Assistant to a Staff Assistant in the Director's Office; I used to work mostly with applicants in my previous role and now I will be working mostly with internal employees in my office. I believe everything happens for a reason and this promotion couldn't have come at a better time! I start my new role Monday April 22nd.

WEEK 25 stats....

Maternity clothes? it's all I can fit now!
Total weight gain: 18 lbs
 Stretch marks? yep
 Sleep: getting up to every 3 hrs to reposition and visit the loo
Movement? Yes; Derek has now been able to feel the little one move!
Food cravings? home-cooked meals
How big is baby/belly? BIG!
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or moody? HAPPY!
Best moment of the week? daydreaming in the nursery about how it will look and how the baby will love it!
Looking forward to: showers and summer

No comments:

Post a Comment