I have been avoiding belly pictures as I thought it would be bad luck, but I realized that this was silly.
I'm trying to be as stress-free as possible, and starting to live by the philosophy that what happens happens. For 13 weeks I have been tip toeing around so scared of miscarrying, but I think I may have found peace in knowing I'm not in control :)
This is the first belly picture taken at SEA during our cruise (13 weeks). By the looks of my belly, I think we will be having a big baby!!
Today I had another OB appointment where we heard the heartbeat... all looks to be going good!
I will try my hardest to update the blog once a week, most of the things going on in my life revolve around Dr.'s appointments and pregnancy... BUT I'm sure in time I'll find some other interesting things to blog about.

Nothing has to be 'interesting'--write for you! And just think how cool it will be for baby B/G to read when they're old enough!
ReplyDeleteLove the baby bump. Congratulations, Heather! Enjoy this time - very exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Heather, so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDelete